Effective Date: July 12, 2019
1. Notice to California, U.S.A. Residents
Except as expressly identified hereinbelow, Brubel does not disclose a user’s Personal Information to any third-party for such third-party’s direct marketing purposes. Thus, under California Civil Code Sections 1798.80-1798.84, Brubel has no obligation to a California resident to provide further information regarding Brubel’s use of the California resident’s Personal Information.
2. Notice to Utah, U.S.A. Residents
Except as expressly identified hereinbelow, Brubel does not disclose a user’s Personal Information to any third-party for such third-party’s direct marketing purposes.
3. Notice to European Union and United Kingdom
Pursuant to the GDPR (as defined below), in connection with your Personal Information and Brubel’s use thereof, you have the following rights:
- The right to withdraw consent by notifying Brubel at firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below that you no longer wish to have Brubel process or use your Personal Information.
- The right to obtain a copy of your Personal Information stored and processed by Brubel and direct Brubel to transfer such Personal Information to another data controller.
- The right to request that any of your Personal Information being stored or processed by Brubel is deleted from Brubel’s records, subject to such Personal Information being stored on Brubel’s inactive and archived records pursuant to Brubel’s then-current document management policy and as required by law to retain such records.
- The right to request Brubel to restrict the processing of your Personal Information, which consequently may restrict your ability to use the Website, as the functionality of the Website may require the use of such Personal Information
4. Information We Collect About You
Via your use of the Website, we may collect and process various kinds of Personal Information that you choose to provide to Brubel, and you will be required to provide Personal Information to Brubel when you purchase transactions on the Website. Such Personal Information may include your name, email, internet protocol address, physical mailing address, telephone number, your computer and/or smart device information to connect to the Website, and/or information about your visit to the Website and its pages. A third party payment processor (“Payment Processor”) may collect your credit card information when you make an order on the Website, which will be securely stored and processed by a PCI compliant Payment Processor. Also, we may collect information about you from third parties we work with, such as delivery services to verify your address, as well as analytic providers, so that we can provide better and more personalized service to you, all in compliance with applicable laws. Brubel does not purposefully and knowingly collect Personal Information for anyone under the age of 18 without obtaining verifiable consent from their parents or guardians. If a person under the age of 18 has provided Brubel with Personal Information without a parent’s or guardian’s consent, such parent or guardian should contact Brubel immediately so that Brubel can immediately remove such Personal Information. In the event you do not provide us with information that Brubel requests from you, Brubel may not be able to provide you with services and products you request and/or order from the Website.
If you access our Website, we may collect some basic information about your computer, your IP address, and the browser type and computer operating system you are using. This is achieved by using so-called “cookies” transferred to your computer or smart device, so as to provide you with the best possible experience while using the Website and to help Brubel distinguish you from other users so you can access your account information without re-entering it on subsequent Website visits; as well as maintaining statistical data about browsing actions, patterns of use from one screen to another, and to connect a user to her/his shopping cart when checking out and paying for a purchase. Brubel may provide such statistical data to third-parties; provided, however, Brubel does not provide any identifying Personal Information without your consent. You can either choose to accept or decline cookies, however, declining a cookie in your browser setting may prevent you from optimizing your Website experience.
6. Use of Personal Information Collected
We require Personal Information, which may be used for many reasons, including for the following reasons:
- To use Personal Information to the extent that the law allows Brubel to comply with any and all legal and regulatory requirements, including under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- To ensure that all the features and services on the Website are available, functional and maintained.
- To carry out our obligations from any contract purchase agreements established between you and Brubel, and to provide the information, products, and/or services you requested.
- To ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To improve the Website with enhancements, and development of new features.
- To continue the commitment of ensuring the Website is safe and secure.
- To help Brubel respond to your questions, inquiries and/or suggestions.
- To make suggestions and/or recommendations to you.
- To manage access to the Website and/or to notify you of any service and/or product changes.
- To administer the Website and ensure business-essential administrative processes thereof.
- To enhance Brubel’s internal operations for troubleshooting and testing of the Website.
- To allow you to potentially participate in any interactive features on the Website.
- To communicate with you, enabling us to provide support and/or investigate any issues.
7. Personal Information Storage and Transfer
- Brubel has put in place technical and organizational procedures designed to safeguard the Personal Information it collects on the Website.
- All Personal Information you provide to Brubel is stored on secure servers which may be located anywhere in the world.
- Please be advised data transmission via the Internet is not completely secure.
- You acknowledge and agree that no electronic storage method or data transmission over the Internet is one hundred percent (100%) secure or guaranteed by Brubel.
- Although we will make best efforts to secure and protect your Personal Information, Brubel cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information while transmitted from your location to our Website. Such transmission of your Personal Information is managed at your own risk.
- Brubel shall also require third parties we disclose and share your Personal Information with to take appropriate measures to ensure the security of your Personal Information is not compromised and to only use it for the purpose and manner as we disclosed and shared with them.
- Once we have your Personal Information, strict procedures will be used by Brubel to secure and prevent it from unauthorized access.
8. Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to and from partner, advertisers and/or affiliate websites.
9. Disclosure and/or Sharing Of Information
Brubel shall disclose and/or share your information to selected third parties under the following circumstances:
- To Payment Processors to facilitate payment from a financial institution so that Brubel can provide a product or service you have requested and/or ordered.
- To companies that work on behalf of Brubel to provide a product or service that you have requested and/or ordered.
- As required to respond or initiate subpoenas, court orders, and/or to comply with any legal process.
- In order to enforce any violations of Brubel’s Terms and Conditions of the Website.
- To protect the rights, property, and/or safety of Brubel’s business, its other users, and/or vendors.
- If all of Brubel’s or substantially all of Brubel’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case, any and all Personal shall be considered a transferred asset.
10. Right to Access, Review and Correct Personal Information
You may access, review and approve the Personal Information about you that was stored in our database and obtained through your use or registration on the Website. Upon your written request, Brubel will remove such Personal Information from our database or change or correct Personal Information that you state is incorrect within applicable regulatory or other legal requirements. You acknowledge, agree and understand that Personal Informantion about you in our database may come from a number of sources.
11. Data Retention
Brubel will continue to retain your Personal Information for as long as you have an account with Brubel. Notwithstanding the immediately preceding sentence, provided we anonymize your Personal Information, we may use such Personal Information, without further notice to you, for statistical and research purposes in perpetuity. In addition, to the extent we are required to retain such Personal Information as required by law and/or regulation, we will do so only to the extent required to comply with such law and/or regulation.
12. Notice and Contact Information
13. Notice and Contact Information
Brubel Enterprises, Inc.
5777 West Century Boulevard, Suite 1600
Los Angeles, CA 90045 U.S.A.